Wednesday 19 December 2012

At first..

It's just another ordinary day and as I sit down on my sofa, I can see out of the corner of my window that it is a typical cold december night out there.  The thought of starting my own blog has been hovering my mind for a while but I never actually sat down and made it happen. So, I think I will give it a go today.The date today happens to be 20th of Dec, which I hope I will be able to remember without bugging my brain cells too much, as it is exactly 5 days before Xmas.

I do love writing every now and then, especially when something  inspires some new thoughts in me. It could be something that I do in a day to day basis or something that is completely new, something small or something big, whenever I get that feeling of 'Wow.... I never thought that way before!'. Those moments are precious to me, those little moments of enlightenment...  and I want to save them somewhere ... So I reach out for a notebook to write them down.. But I tend to lose them somehow, as I go along. I could make an excuse and blame it on the fact that I have moved about and lived in many different places in my life so far, but it's probably down to the fact that I am not organised enough. So, I thought about blogging.. I will save my writings in this little piece of internet space and even the better, I will share it with others. It will be interesting to see how different/similar we are or how we all think in our beautiful minds.

I had this random picture of a little squirrel who posed to my camera very well, maybe he thought that it was food...  it is a beautiful picture :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment